PART NUMBER: DDTS-KT01E
ITEM NAME: DIAGNOSTIC UNIT, ENGINE
MANUFACTURE: DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES
CAGE CODE: 8A1P5
DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES - GROUND EQUIPMENT
DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES has partnered with Cojali USA to develop the Diagnostic Analyzer Test Set – Ground Equipment (DATS-E/GE). The DATS-E/GE is the true “all-in-one” diagnostic tool needed to diagnose and troubleshoot commercial, Motor Transport (MT) tactical vehicles and Heavy Equipment (HE) configured with SAE J1708 / J1939, OBD-II or CAN Bus protocols. The DATS-E/GE includes the following:
- Panasonic Toughbook PC model options: CF-19, CF-20 or FZ-55
- (3 / 5 year warranty FZ-55 & CF-20)
- Advanced Equipment Interface Adapter
- Rugged Carrying Case with custom foam
- Jaltest Advanced Diagnostic Software:
- 283 Makes covered
- 7318 Models covered
- 55,474 Systems covered
- 21,719 Systems with technical information
- 26,623 Systems with wiring schematics
- 23 Stationary Engine Brands
- Digital Pressure tester – 5000 psi
- 12/24 Volt Power Invertor
The perfect diagnostic solution for over 283 Makes/Brands: Allison, BENDIX, CAT, CUMMINS, Detroit Diesel, Honda, JLG, John Deere, KALMAR, Mack, Navistar, TEREX (DMAG), WABCO and many others.
The DATS-E/GE is a scalable diesel diagnostic solution which can be customized to match the specific needs of your maintenance operations.
No shop is too small or too large for the DATS-E/GE
The DATS-E/GE diesel diagnostic solution includes the following features:
- Intuitive menu driven interface
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Detailed Fault Code (DTC) listing
- Clear Fault Codes (DTC’s)
- System Configuration Data
- Monitoring real time live data
- Operational Data (graphs, gauges, bar charts)
- Data Recorder (PDF & Excel format)
- Perform calibrations
- Universal Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM): Technical Data, Schematics, Component specifications, Component locators
Interactive Wiring Schematics – While navigating over the wiring schematics, the components are highlighted and the technical information including relevant technical manuals, component technical data, comments and component location can be directly accessed. System Overview – Understanding how systems work can be a complex task. System overview diagrams are provided with real-time readings of pneumatic, electrical, and fuel schematics with their corresponding images, locations and much more to speed up the technician’s and mechanic’s work. Virtual Instruments / Graphs – Live visual aids are provided to the technician’s and mechanic’s to verify component and sensor values and understand the actual status of available vessel sub-systems. Shop Workflow – Client Work orders, relevant shop forms and workflow are provided and managed by the Garage Resource Planning (GRP). The GRP is an optimized workshop management solution that shares customer information, vessel data, diagnostic reports, work order management and repair times across other connected Jaltest configured DATS-E/GE systems across your company. The GRP allows for the assignment of various user levels based on capability and user rights. The GRP enables you to provide your clients consistent look and feel formatting of work orders and reports, regardless of engine manufacture, make or model.
COMPLETE TROUBLESHOOTING FOR:
ELEVATE YOUR SHOP & UPGRADE YOUR BUSINESS
DATS-E/GE & Jaltest – Industry leading diagnostic solutions for the diesel workshop. You grow as Jaltest grows. The service includes annual updates which include new innovations, increase of database of supported engine/equipment manufactures, models and features. DATS-E/GE is an all-makes, all-models and all-systems diagnostic tool specifically designed and developed to perform the most advanced vehicle & equipment diagnostics and maintenance tasks in an easy and intuitive way. DATS-E/GE is not just another code reader. It also features bi-directional controls and guided troubleshooting procedures with the capability to perform “Dealer level” diagnostics to electronically controlled vehicle & equipment sub-systems to include engine, transmission, ABS, CTIS, hydraulics, etc… DATS-E/GE also includes the capability to interface to the system diagnostic bus wireless (Bluetooth) and through wired USB communications. The diagnostic tool is powered by standard A/C power or 12/24 Volt power supply. The DATS-E/GE is contained in rugged carrying cases with custom foam insert and tool tray. The DATS-E/GE laptop computer is rugged MIL-STD G compliant not weighing more than 5.1 lbs when deployed and 24 lbs when stored in the rugged carrying case. The DATS-E/GE includes the following service and support:
- 3 or 5 year “No Fault” Warranty (Panasonic Toughbook CF-20 & FZ-55).
- 1 year warranty for Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 (Refurbished).
- Online “How to” instruction videos.
- Website downloads and support forum to download updates.
- Reduce licensing cost by up to 80%
- Reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
- Increase Operational Readiness
- All-in-one diagnostic system
- Common Interface for all platforms
- Highly portable and small form factor
- Advanced level diagnostic capability
- Universal IETM concept
U.S. Marine Corps sales
U.S. Navy sales
Please call (951) 719-678
U.S. Army Sales
U.S. Air Force Sales
Please call (442) 216-8007