SBA 8(a) CERTIFIED
September 13, 2017 – The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has certified Guerrero Professional Services, Inc. DBA DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES as a SBA Certified 8(a) small business. The effective entrance date as an SBA 8(a) program participant is 09/12/2017. DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES is now able to receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for goods and services and $6.5 million for manufacturing.
Multiple appealing government contracting options are available to government customers such as Sole Source, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) or Basic Order Agreement (BOA).
Any federal agency can identify work especially suited for an 8(a) firm and can set-aside the project without advertising in Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) or related sites such as FedBid. This allows the federal agency to directly award a professional service contract to DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES in a timely manner. As an SBA (a) Program participant, DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES can receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for goods and services and $6.5 million for manufacturing.
- The Government project manager or interested party identifies a statement of work, prepares a government estimate and earmarks funds
- The agency chooses DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES to perform the work
- An authorization to negotiate is obtained from the SBA by filling out a Small Business Coordination Record form. The interested party may consult with their small business program office and/or the contracting office in order to complete the Business Coordination Record or a Procurement Request Form, depending on the agency. The prepared contract documents must include the following statement: “Request procurement be made pursuant to Section 8(a) of the Small Business Act 15 U.S.C. 637(a) and in accordance with FAR 19.8.”
- Once the procurement request has been made, the SBA or the Contract Officer prepares an offer letter or a proposed project form (FAR 19.804-2).
- After the offering information is received and processed by the SBA, the process returns to the contracting officer who submits the Scope of Work and Request for Quotation (RFQ) to DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES.
- DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES submits its proposal to the RFQ and the proposal is evaluated and negotiated (if necessary) by the agency.
- The agency awards the contract.
VETERAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS (VOSB)
September 8, 2017 – Guerrero Professional Services, Inc. DBA DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES has been verified by the U.S. Veterans Administration as a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB). Guerrero Professional Services, Inc. DBA DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES has been added to the Vendor Information Pages (VIP) at: http://www.vip.vetbiz.gov
- 238210 – ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS AND OTHER WIRING INSTALLATION CONTRACTORS
- 334111 – ELECTRONIC COMPUTER MANUFACTURING
- 334220 – RADIO AND TELEVISION BROADCASTING AND WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
- 334511 – SEARCH, DETECTION, NAVIGATION, GUIDANCE,, AERONAUTICAL, AND NAUTICAL SYSTEM AND INSTRUMENT MANUFACTURING
- 334515 – INSTRUMENT MANUFACTURING FOR MEASURING AND TESTING ELECTRICITY AND ELECTRICAL SIGNALS
- 336320 – MOTOR VEHICLE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
- 423110 – AUTOMOBILE AND OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423430 – COMPUTER AND COMPUTER PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 511210 – SOFTWARE PUBLISHERS
- 541330 – (PRIMARY) – ENGINEERING SERVICES
- 541511 – CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541512 – COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
- 541614 – PROCESS, PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION, AND LOGISTICS CONSULTING SERVICES
- 811310 – COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT (EXCEPT AUTOMOTIVE AND ELECTRONIC) REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
- 812990 – ALL OTHER PERSONAL SERVICES
California Department of General Services (DGS) Certification ID: 2005730
April 18, 2017 – Guerrero Professional Services, Inc. DBA DR. DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES has been certified by the California Department of General Services as a Small Business and designated as a microbusiness. For more information, please visit the Cal eProcure portal and enter 2005730 in the Certification ID field and click on the Search button: https://www.caleprocure.ca.gov